Apple and Spice Pork Roast
Try this pork (loin) roast recipe with apple and spice....nice combination !
PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 (4 pound) boneless pork roast
* 1 cup applesauce
* 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons vinegar
* 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1 tablespoon flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together applesauce, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard and cloves in small bowl; refrigerate half of the applesauce mixture and set aside remaining applesauce mixture. Combine flour, salt, sugar, garlic powder and pepper in another small bowl.
2. Rub flour mixture evenly over entire surface of pork. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, until internal temperature is 140 degrees F. Spoon reserved applesauce mixture over roast. Roast until internal temperature is 155 degrees F., 1 to 1 1/2 hours total cooking time (about 18-20 minutes per pound). Transfer roast to serving platter; cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Heat chilled applesauce mixture in small saucepan until boiling; boil for 1 minute. Spoon heated applesauce mixture over pork slices. Great tasting pork loin roast recipe is ready for feasts......nice one !