Maple Baked Pork Loin Roast
MAPLE BAKED PORK LOIN ROAST
Try this great pork loin roast recipe...the Maple Baked Pork Loin Roast
PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE INGREDIENTS :
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 (4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
* salt and pepper to taste
* all-purpose flour for dredging
* 3/4 cup maple syrup
* 3/4 cup ketchup
* 1/3 cup water
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES INSTUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until smoking. Meanwhile, season the pork roast with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour, and shake off excess. Sear in hot oil until browned on all sides, about 1 minute per side.
3. Place onto a large sheet of aluminum foil set on top of a baking sheet; set aside. Stir together the maple syrup, ketchup, water, and garlic. Pour 3/4 of this sauce over the pork. Fold the foil over the pork, and seal to form a packet.
4. Bake in preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F (75 degrees C), about 2 hours. Carefully open up the foil packet, and broil for a few minutes until the sauce glazes the meat. Serve with remaining sauce. The pork loin roast is ready to serve...delicious taste ! Enjoy !
Labels: pork loin roast recipes