Simmered Boston Butt Pork Roast
.....a great pork loin roast recipe to try !
Pork Loin Roast Recipe Ingredients :
* 1 (about 4 pounds) pork shoulder roast (pork butt)
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* dash ground cayenne pepper
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, quartered
* 4 medium carrots
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Pork Loin Roast Recipe Instructions :
Brown roast in hot oil in large Dutch oven. Pour off fat.
Combine soup, water, onion, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Pour over pork loin roast. Add bay leaf. Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Add potatoes, carrots, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf. Remove pot roast and vegetables to a serving platter, reserving drippings. Cook drippings over medium heat; let simmer until slightly reduced, and serve the juices with roast...The pork loin roast recipe is ready...enjoy the feasts.