Marinated Pork Roast
More great pork (loin) roast recipe to try....great one !
* 1 (4 pound) pork roast
* 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
* 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
* 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
* 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Prepare grill for indirect heat.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Worcestershire sauce, honey, vinegar, mustard seed, mustard powder, lemon pepper, celery salt, and garlic; seal, and mix ingredients. Place the roast in the plastic bag, press air out of bag, and seal. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning the roast occasionally to help coat while marinating.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Place roast on grill, and discard marinade. Cover, and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until internal temperature is 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
The marinated pork (loin) roast recipe is ready to thrill your apettite...amazing taste of pork ! Nice !
Labels: pork loin roast recipes